Austin Health operates two hospitals and a rehabilitation centre, totalling 980 beds across acute, sub-acute and community care. Our team led early stages of conversion to e-Health records, and worked with interprofessional hospital staff to transform individual and organizations systems around:
- Interprofessional workflow mapping to support tech-enabled clinical decision-making
- Business process re-design and implementation
- Patient flow mapping for better quality of care
- e-Health strategy, design and implementation
- Technology integration
- Mobile Internet of Things (mIoT) integration for process enhancements
In 2017-2018, EMR adoption by Austin Health hospital has managed real-time patient information flows for 114,940 inpatients and 87,556 emergency attendances, modelling global best practice in technology-enabled care.